Korrika Munduan video contest: Pick your favourite!
Euskara. Kultura. Mundura.
The 22nd edition of the Korrika ‘fun run’ aimed at promoting the Basque language will make its way through the streets of the Basque Country, from Amurrio to San Sebastian, from 31 March to 10 April. But, once again, other cities around the world will also rally around the cause.
Preparations are already underway. Messages have poured in from around the world showing support for the Basque language and interest in taking part in the Korrika Munduan (Korrika in the world) video contest that we’ve organised.
The competition is aimed at students of the Etxepare Basque Institute lectureships at different universities worldwide, as well as students and the community of the Euskal Etxeak.
All the videos are on AEK´s Youtube channel and you can vote for your favourite by clicking "Like".
The videos with the most "Likes" in each category (universities or Euskal Etxeak) will win two online barnetegis (intensive Basque language courses) organised by AEK, for two people.
- Most voted videos from the university network: an online barnetegi organised by AEK for two people
- Most voted videos from the Euskal Etxeak network: online barnetegi organised by AEK for two people
Vote for your favourite video until 28 March!
On 29 March we’ll announce the winners.
- Freie Universität Berlin
- University of Helsinki
- University College Cork
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (I)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (II)
- Euskal Etxea Artea Palma de Mallorca
- Gure Txoko Centro Vasco Valladolid (I)
- Gure Txoko Centro Vasco Valladolid (II)
- Bordaleko Euskaldunen Biltzarra
- Gure Txoko Basque Club Sidney